Caution:1. In case of any abnormal conditions such as rashes, inflammation, pruritus and allergy etc. during and after the use, please stop the use immediately. It is recommended to seek medical advice and examination. 2. Those who have skin allergy shall perform sensitivity test on the foot back before use. Only when no adverse effect arise can it be used.
3. It is prohibited to be used by pregnant and breast-feeding women, and persons with wound, eczema and swelling, etc. 4. It is a disposable product and cannot be reused. The foot mask cannot be continuously used. It shall be used again after 4 weeks.
Method of storage: Put it in a dry and cool place to avoid high temperature and direct sunlight and make sure the place be beyond the reach of children.
Knowing how to use is very important
Correct usage brings more obvious effect of tender feet
1. Clean your feet and wipe them dry
2. Take out foot masks,cut apart the seals (Notice: Keep your hands off the essence)
3. After putting on the foot masks, paste the paper sticker at the wrists(you can walk around freely with socks on)
4. Remove the foot masks after 60-90 minutes
5. Wash both feet with warm water
6. After use for 3-7 days, dead skin will start to peel off from your feet. (The peeling process shall be ended after 10 days of use)
Suggestion: After use, if the feet skin suffers from strains, you shall soak the feet in warm water every day so as to ensure that the dead skin peel off quickly and better effect be produced. During the peeling-off process, avoid forceful wiping or intentional stripping.